Happy New Years! I can’t believe that it is already 2011. The year went by so fast for me. I hope to have a great year and I hope all of you do too. =D I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness.
1. 75 Books Reading Goal: I had a goal to read 50 books last year which I surpassed. I had read 67 books in 2010 and I hope to have lots of time to read more and more.
2. Reading Challenges: I have some reading challenges set up for 2011 including Parajunkee’s Vampire Challenge and Book Chick City’s Horror and Urban Fantasy Challenege. I hope to complete them and maybe add a few more challenges to my list.
3. Comment More: I hope to comment more on other blogs and also interact with other bloggers. I haven’t done that much and I would really like to see what content other bloggers have on their blog and I really want to work on that.
4. Catch up: I hope to catch up on some of the series that I am currently reading. I read one book of the series and try a different series and so on and I really need to catch up on all the series I need to finish up.
5. Discover 5 Star Books: 2010 was amazing for some books because I found a bunch of 5 star reads, like dozens of them and I hope to find some more this year. I really like it when I stumble upon a series that I don’t expect to like as much as I end up liking and become addicted to it, say like the FEVER series…